Friday, September 26, 2008

It is Friday!!! I had a long week. I worked and helped a friend move. I have been back to work for a couple of weeks now. I am getting back in the swing of things.

I have good kids this year.{I ALWAYS HAVE GOOD KIDS} I have a few that I already knew and the rest I just met . But it doesnt't take long for me to fall in love with them.

It is cool that I can run into one of my kids from the past and they come and say ms. Julie and give me a hug. It makes me feel good that I had some impact on their lives and that they remember me. I have some now that I had their older siblings and they still say hi.

I am going to be posting pictures soon. I am tired, so I will post again later.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Julie! How are you and Bradie doing? It's been such a long time since we've seen any of you guys! I hope you guys are doing well. So, you work at a school, I take it. How fun! What do you do with the kids? Well, feel free to stop by my blog and say Hi anytime.

Anonymous said...

You have a rough life and a hard job. from your brother butch

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows that comment was definately from Butch. he needs his own idendity on blogspot so he can leave his lovely comments:)
Luv ya
Jess